Training, Certification & Career

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Is it time to renew your Aruba certification? Let's talk recertification!

This thread has been viewed 156 times
  • 1.  Is it time to renew your Aruba certification? Let's talk recertification!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 17, 2021 04:18 PM
    Aruba Recertification Quick Guide

Reference this recertification guide to help keep your Aruba certifications up to date! 

Recertification path for Edge Certifications:  Edge associate, professional, and expert certification holders simply require one Edge renewal exam to recertify all domain certs (mobility/switching/design/security) at that level. Watch this short video on the Edge certification to learn more!

First things first: Login to My Learning to see your certifications and their status. 

> Once logged in, click "Rewards and Benefits" from the top menu, then "Training History" from the drop-down menu. 

> Scroll down to see your certifications listed with the expiration date

When it's time to recertify: Schedule your exam with Pearson VUE.

Recertify with a higher level cert: Achieving the next highest level certification within a domain automatically recertifies the lower-level certification. This is one way we're encouraging you to keep climbing higher! (example: achieving your ACMP recertifies your existing ACMA)

Esteemed Aruba Professional & Expert certification holders, please be sure to take advantage of the recertification path. The simple recertification path is only available before your certification expires. If you wait until after the expiration date you will be considered a new candidate and therefore you will be required to complete all certification requirements. (I.E. If you are an ACMP today and your certification expires on 11/1 and you wait until 11/15 to schedule your ACMP exam, you will also be required to pass the prerequisite ACMA exam before you can earn the ACMP)

Pay Attention to Reminder Emails: Certification renewal reminder emails are sent 6 months, 90 days, and 30 days prior to your expiration date from HewlettPackardEnterprise@sabacloud.com, example below: 

Not sure what exam to take? Can't find your certification expiration dates? We're here to help! Contact the Aruba training support team at arubatraining@Hpe.com

• 2.  RE: Is it time to renew your Aruba certification? Let's talk recertification!

Posted Sep 28, 2021 04:15 AM
    hi Jenna glad your back i'm staying with the Arubacx Switch content,and soon purchasing my first lab switch..i want to know more about the self pace corse will there be any info on the self study raining
    Coutse

------------------------------
    Derrick Vaughn

• 3.  RE: Is it time to renew your Aruba certification? Let's talk recertification!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 28, 2021 05:00 AM
    Derrick, this video playlist may be useful for you. The first video is posted, two more will follow over the next weeks. One on ACSA and another one on ACSP.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 4.  RE: Is it time to renew your Aruba certification? Let's talk recertification!

Posted Sep 28, 2021 01:47 PM
    those are probably what im looking for ..

• 5.  RE: Is it time to renew your Aruba certification? Let's talk recertification!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 28, 2021 05:22 PM
    Hey Derrick! In addition to the eLearning which includes self-directed labs we also recently started offering 4-hour self-directed labs by themselves for only 100$ - see all the Switching training options here: https://inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/cust_tracks.aspx?company_login_id=aruba&pid=1&track_id=39

Happy Studying! 

Jenna Godsil

• 6.  RE: Is it time to renew your Aruba certification? Let's talk recertification!

Posted Sep 29, 2021 07:33 PM
    link to profile is broken 
    link to check out and completion -broken
    link to check for item -broken

why is it saying my account is inactive 

• 7.  RE: Is it time to renew your Aruba certification? Let's talk recertification!

Posted Sep 29, 2021 07:36 PM
    cannot acces username and password 
    during setup and trining i was never givemn full acces with username
    and password it says token link is broken 
    nothing to access to get pass username and password

no help from support either ....

• 8.  RE: Is it time to renew your Aruba certification? Let's talk recertification!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 30, 2021 04:33 AM
    What are you trying to access?

Did you follow the steps to request/activate accounts in the video from answer #2?

What support did you try to involve? Aruba TAC may not be the support for the viewcentral.

If you have some more details, you could reach out to Aruba Education Services and ask them to find out why it doesn't work for you.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 9.  RE: Is it time to renew your Aruba certification? Let's talk recertification!

Posted Sep 30, 2021 05:42 AM
    in the demo video somethings are not given once on the lab website it never gives you 
    the login info or password... wheres that info????

• 10.  RE: Is it time to renew your Aruba certification? Let's talk recertification!

Posted Sep 30, 2021 05:47 AM
    hello herman thanks for your reply ..remember that info you gave me ...
    saw the video...did the follow through... wen to the labs hpe website filled the guide lines 

keep getting this message 

enter a valid username.... makes no sense when you log in with the account 
    it never mentions username or password...

• 11.  RE: Is it time to renew your Aruba certification? Let's talk recertification!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 30, 2021 06:03 AM
    Let's be more specific. Between the lines, I read that you booked the 4-Hour Lab-Aruba Networking for Absolute Beginners, and got the confirmation for a specific time-slot, and within that time-slot you cannot login to the remote lab?

I just checked, and you should have received a confirmation email with a link to access the remote labs, no further login required.

Also, that confirmation e-mail has contact details on who to contact if you have issues.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------

• 12.  RE: Is it time to renew your Aruba certification? Let's talk recertification!

Posted Sep 30, 2021 06:27 AM
    yes herman you are correct now when i click that link what pops up is the user name and password..
    no further info on that... however support tells me that infor is in a link that needs to open in an incognito browser

have you ever tried these labs ....
    access is not easy at all..

Florin Berea (cdisupport)

Sep 30, 2021, 7:04 ADT

Hi Jorell,

Please open the link form the e-mail that you received in an incognito web browser window or clear you web cache, the credentials are embeded in a token from the URL link.

Kind regards,
    Florin Berea

• 13.  RE: Is it time to renew your Aruba certification? Let's talk recertification!

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 30, 2021 07:39 AM
    Yes, I tried earlier today as I haven't before. I don't get any password prompt and see the same what you got from cdisupport that the credentials are a token that is in the link that you have in your mail. When I click the link, it just opens the lab environment, with no password asked.

This lab is hosted outside Aruba, so the best may be to ask cdisupport to have a look together with you.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------