Controllerless Networks

last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Ip adress default

This thread has been viewed 18 times
  • 1.  Ip adress default

Posted Feb 20, 2015 04:36 PM

what is the ip address default rap 3wn. need reconfigure.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Ip adress default

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 20, 2015 04:38 PM
    It will DHCP. Did you factory reset it?

• 3.  RE: Ip adress default

Posted Feb 20, 2015 04:42 PM

yes, what is the factory default address

• 4.  RE: Ip adress default

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 20, 2015 04:44 PM
    It DHCPs..

Connect to the instant SSID and look at the gateway or look at the upstream
    switch.

• 5.  RE: Ip adress default

Posted Jun 29, 2017 08:09 PM

Hi FYI im only here to an attempt to access your garbage for one of my client but enable to decode this (DA VINCI CODE)

so please can you help me :

I bring this AP to my home and plugged directly to my laptop with a cat6 cable  and disabled my WiFi card now my eth0 is in APIPA so my point is:

I absolutely need that default IP 

When you tell me DHCP makes me mad  my freind, so please go do some investigation and come back with a real answer ASAP 

PS i managed to get an power supplier to avoid you asking me if the AP is on or if your network card is POE so don't worry about i have a blinking green led the model is APIN0305

• 6.  RE: Ip adress default

Posted Feb 20, 2015 07:35 PM

as said by Capplari , the default IP Address of your RAP3 is a DHCP address,if your RAP 3 is with factory configuration , you can  access to it  just connect to the SSID Instant  , and enter  in your browser this url " Instant.arubanetworks.com"

• 7.  RE: Ip adress default

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 22, 2015 04:18 PM
    If you factory-default the RAP, you should be able to connect a client to eth1. It will receive DHCP from the RAP's internal DHCP server.

You should then be able to open a web browser and access the WebUI by browsing to http://rapconsole.arubanetworks.com/

Please let us know how it works out.

• 8.  RE: Ip adress default

Posted Feb 22, 2015 04:25 PM

@jwadleigh wrote:
    If you factory-default the RAP, you should be able to connect a client to eth1. It will receive DHCP from the RAP's internal DHCP server.

You should then be able to open a web browser and access the WebUI by browsing to http://rapconsole.arubanetworks.com/

Please let us know how it works out.

But the RAP3WN by default comes with Instant Configration  , and he normaly can  acces via the instant ssid or not ?!