Network Management

last person joined: 7 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave report of devices connected

This thread has been viewed 8 times
  • 1.  Airwave report of devices connected

Posted Sep 30, 2015 11:45 PM

Is there a way to make a report in which the airwave can tell me this?

For example

a report which will tell me that 354 users were connected to lobby AP  from 1pm to 5pm ?

OR 

a report which willl tell me that 504 users were connnceted to lobby and restaurant AP yesterday

is this possible?

Cheers

Carlos

• 2.  RE: Airwave report of devices connected

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 01, 2015 04:29 AM

You can:

- Put a single AP or the aps you are concerned about in an Airwave group by themselves temporarily

- Run a Device Summary report against that Airwave group limiting it to the time period you are concerned with.

You get this:

devices.png

• 3.  RE: Airwave report of devices connected

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 02, 2015 11:10 AM

If you don't want to move you APs between folders, just go to the view that shows the least APs but includes the ones you're concerned with (I usually use the Top folder with 'expand folders to show all aps/devices' toggled) -> then choose 'modify devices' -> check the APs that are located in the lobby -> and then from the drop down select 'run report'.  This will allow you to run a report on just the APs for the lobby.  And then you can setup your report definition to device summary or client session based on the desired details.

1) expand folder view

2015_10_02-312.jpg

2) modify devices to get selection check boxes

2015_10_02-314.jpg

3) and then from modify devices action drop down menu -> select run report

2015_10_02-315.jpg