Anyone can share their experience on ARUBA central cloud ?
I demoed Aruba Central with a small IAP cluster. Was there anything specific that you were looking to test?
Any proxy setting for it ? as we have the private network and go to internet require a proxy.
As my understanding ,the management IP of the IAP need to have internet access right?
How the cloud services subcribe ?
I haven't setup an IAP with a proxy. That being said, here's where it is configured on an IAP running 220.127.116.11:
1. Go to the "System" link in the top right-hand corner
2. Click on the "Show Advanced Options" in the bottom left-hand corner of the dialog box that pops us
3. You'll now see a "Proxy" tab up top
In order for the management of the IAP to always use the same IP address, set the Virtual Controller IP. Here's how to do that:
1. Click on the "System" link in the top right-hand corner
2. Provide an IP in the "Virtual Controller IP"
3. Optional: Click "Enable" on the "Dynamic RADIUS Proxy"
Here's how to setup an IAP in Aruba Central.
1. On the IAP, click on the AP that has an "*" next to it. This is the IAP acting as the Virtual Controller.
2. There's an "Info" box on the left-hand side that shows details about this specific IAP. Here, copy the "MAC Address"
3. Next, click on the "Maintenance" link in the top right-hand corner
4. On the "About" tab, you'll see the following, "Cloud Activation Key"
5. You'll need the "MAC Address" and "Cloud Activation Key" for Aruba Central
6. Go to "cloud.arubanetworks.com" and log into Aruba Central
7. Go to Maintenance > Device Management > Click "Add Devices" in the top right-hand corner
8. Enter the MAC Address and Cloud Activation Key here to add your IAP to Central
Let me know how it goes - thanks!
The IAP VC should be able to communicate with the Cloud over HTTP & HTTPS and should have a working reachable DNS server (device.arubanetworks.com) in the uplink or through proxy.
A proxy configuration can be done on the IAP in the below location. But for that you will have to do one time configuration from IAP locally. Post this once IAP is able to reach Cloud through proxy, you can manage it through central.
At Aruba, we believe that the most dynamic customer experiences happen at the Edge. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that harness data at the Edge to drive powerful business outcomes.
© Copyright 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LPAll Rights Reserved.