Network Management

last person joined: yesterday 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave PDF Reporting format issue

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Airwave PDF Reporting format issue

Posted Mar 28, 2017 06:15 AM

Hi,  

We are producing reports for a customer within airwave.  However the details are being cutoff the page when producing a pdf report.   Is there anywhere I can stop this happening or change the the page orientation?

• 2.  RE: Airwave PDF Reporting format issue

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 28, 2017 06:22 AM

Can you share sample screen shot or pdf file? Have you tried export the report in different format (CSV, XHTML,) and check the status? Try run report for small interval.

Regards,

Pavan

• 3.  RE: Airwave PDF Reporting format issue

Posted Mar 28, 2017 06:28 AM

HI,   If I use HTML it is fine.  Below is a screenshot when produced in pdf

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 11.25.59.pngUnfortunetely, Customer would like the report in pdf

• 4.  RE: Airwave PDF Reporting format issue

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 28, 2017 06:41 AM

Can you share pdf file, I am not able to understand your issue through screen shot, you mean in report you are not seeing complete mac details it shoiwng half in pdf format ?

http://pdfcrowd.com/#convert_by_upload

As a workaround you can convert file from html to pdf, using online tools, but share pdf file for better understanding.

Regards,

Pavan

• 5.  RE: Airwave PDF Reporting format issue

Posted Mar 28, 2017 06:48 AM

HI,  

I would need to get permission to post the document andI am not sure I would get it.  However, it is not the mac address that is the problem (i deliberately cut off the mac addresses) but the right had side where the page size cuts the details off.  If this page could be landscape instead or portrait this would probably resolve the issue.

• 6.  RE: Airwave PDF Reporting format issue

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 28, 2017 07:04 AM

We have issue reported where when we take report printout the data get cutoff at the buttom. Your issue looks similar but here in your case genreated report itself having data cutoff.

If your server is in older version, i would recommand to upgrade to latest code and check the status. If you are already in latest code then open a TAC ticket to get any patch from the engineering team.

As a workaround for now, convert html to pdf.

Regards,

Pavan

If my post address your query, give kudos:)