Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

iAP 105 Captive Portal inquiry

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  iAP 105 Captive Portal inquiry

Posted May 12, 2015 03:18 AM
      |   view attached

Hi Airhead,

I have an iAP 105, usually when "Internal Acknowlege" is chosen, there would be 3 boxes. The "welcome box", "policy box" and the "email/name" of guest user. But in my case, I only see  welcome box and policy box. I hope you could help me enabling the 3rd box. I need to implement the iAP with that kind of captive portal.

Regards,

j-gabs

• 2.  RE: iAP 105 Captive Portal inquiry

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 12, 2015 05:12 AM

The built-in Captive Portal is limited.  You would need to redirect to an external Captive Portal server to get more functionality.  http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/tkb?location=category%3ASupport-Documentation-Downloads&q=instant+external+captive+portal

• 3.  RE: iAP 105 Captive Portal inquiry

Posted May 12, 2015 05:25 AM

Hi cjoseph,

Thanks for your response. Does that mean that iAP 105 by default does not have the email/name box?

Regards,

j-gabs50

• 4.  RE: iAP 105 Captive Portal inquiry

Posted May 12, 2015 05:27 AM

Hi,

You have to choose "Splash Page type " as "Internal Authenticated" to get all the required options.

for you ref :

Splash_page1.png

Please feel free if the issue is not resolved.

• 5.  RE: iAP 105 Captive Portal inquiry

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 12, 2015 05:36 AM

@j-gabs50 wrote:

Hi cjoseph,

Thanks for your response. Does that mean that iAP 105 by default does not have the email/name box?

Regards,

j-gabs50

If you change the Captive Portal to Internal- Acknowledged, it will have the email address.  How do you need it to function?

• 6.  RE: iAP 105 Captive Portal inquiry

Posted May 12, 2015 05:24 AM

Hi,

You have to choose "Splash Page type " as "Internal Authenticated" to get all the required options.

for you ref :

Splash_page1.png

Please feel free if the issue is not resolved.