Wired

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the Aruba Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of the ArubaOS-Switch and ArubaOS-CX devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile first solution.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Ansible github is public now!!

• 1.  Aruba Ansible github is public now!!

Posted Sep 19, 2018 03:51 PM

https://github.com/aruba/aruba_switch_ansible

Checkout modules, workflows like configuration of switches, ZTP, firmware upgrade and much more. There is also a different branch on taking this code and running it from Ansible Tower.

• 2.  RE: Aruba Ansible github is public now!!

Posted Nov 04, 2018 01:38 AM

Is there any ansible modules for Clearpass and in general for wifi devices?

• 3.  RE: Aruba Ansible github is public now!!

Posted Nov 04, 2018 04:20 PM

Nothing for ClearPass. Can you please provide details about what you're looking for?

Ansible orchestration doesn't really apply to ClearPass.

• 4.  RE: Aruba Ansible github is public now!!

Posted Nov 04, 2018 05:42 PM

Basically , I am able to configure all my network related stuff except adding network devices to Clearpass tacacs server and I want to automate this process. For example when I create config for a network device, one of the playbook should be adding it to tacacs. 

• 5.  RE: Aruba Ansible github is public now!!

Posted Nov 04, 2018 05:58 PM
    It’s one API call so I’m not sure we could really provide a playbook for that.

• 6.  RE: Aruba Ansible github is public now!!

Posted Nov 04, 2018 06:03 PM

I have a python code that get an api token and push the config to device. Can I have some help to convert it to Ansible module?

• 7.  RE: Aruba Ansible github is public now!!

Posted Dec 06, 2018 11:37 AM

Hi, what is the difference between this and the aruba_config already supported in Ansible 2.4?