Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Virtual appliances for ACMP study

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Virtual appliances for ACMP study

Posted Jul 11, 2018 05:03 AM

I did the ACMP6.4 bootcamp last year and am currently studying for the HPE6-A44. In the bootcamp we had virtual appliances - controllers, switches, APs - is any of this available outside of the official course, to assist with the study? Even on an 'evaluation' type basis?

• 2.  RE: Virtual appliances for ACMP study

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 11, 2018 02:41 PM

Aruba training is using physical appliances that are remote-accessible. If you work for a partner, and have access to Arubapedia, you should definitely look for Aruba Workbench which provides remote access to (physical) lab equipment.

The ACMP exam 6.4 has been retired as far as I know, and the exams can only be done on ArubaOS8. So it may not make sense to still study for ACMP 6.x.

AOS 8 has an option to run Mobility Master and controller virtual, just APs must be physical. If you don't work for a partner, please contact your local Aruba team on what they can do for you. Send me a PM (personal message) on Airheads with information on where you live, if you need help to get in touch with them.