I have a tech question about a scenario with an Aruba 7200 controller and AP-310
Suppose I am using the some APs in RAP mode in a remote site, and I loose the WAN connection for that site.
1. How can those RAPs survive if they do not have a connection to the 7200 controller?.
2. Can RAPs switch traffic locally?
3. Can the RAPs maintain the wireless connection for the already authenticated users?
4. In that situation, is it possible to enable automatically and temporarily an Open Authentication scheme and use a PSK during the absence of the authentication servers?
5. What other working alternatives do we have in this situation?
At Aruba, we believe that the most dynamic customer experiences happen at the Edge. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that harness data at the Edge to drive powerful business outcomes.
© Copyright 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LPAll Rights Reserved.