I've been looking for these two topics about Aruba Central in documentation but I haven't found anything about them.
1. How Aruba Central cloud redundancy works.
- cloud redundancy platform for customers in Europe.
- which security standars complies.
2. Which traffic travels through the connection between devices and Aruba Central.
- does any user traffic travel across this connection?
- what Aruba Central services do work when the connection fails? And what ones do not work?
I'm looking forward to receive any news or links about them. Thanks in advanced.
Some of your questions are answered on the Aruba GDRP page: https://www.arubanetworks.com/gdpr
For your other question, I'm not sure if that information is posted in public. In case you don't get those answered here, please reach out to your local Aruba partner.
At Aruba, we believe that the most dynamic customer experiences happen at the Edge. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that harness data at the Edge to drive powerful business outcomes.
© Copyright 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LPAll Rights Reserved.