Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

VILT vs ILT (vs WBT) training

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  VILT vs ILT (vs WBT) training

Posted Aug 24, 2019 10:10 AM

Hello,

I am trying to find more details (delivery details, prerequisites...) about VILT trainings (in particular ACSA) but material seems to be sparse.

Second question is what would be advantage (if any) in your eyes of VILT compared to WBT? Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: VILT vs ILT (vs WBT) training
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 28, 2019 07:11 PM

Hi Nesa!

You can find more information on the ACSA including learning resources here: https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/training-services/certified-switching-associate/

As you can see there are several options...

VILT= more expensive option, 3 day course, and you get a top-notch Aruba instructor who you can ask questions to and interact with your peers in class.

WBT= less expensive option, you watch the eLearning videos on your own time and have two days to practice the lab exercises on your own (with email lab support available). 

I don't think either option is best, it depends on the student and your preferred learning style/ budget/ time constraints. The curriculum is exactly the same in both formats.  

If you have any other questions or need help with registering contact us at arubatraining@hpe.com 

• 3.  RE: VILT vs ILT (vs WBT) training

Posted Aug 29, 2019 07:55 AM

Hi Jenna,

Thank you very much for answering my question.