Security

last person joined: an hour ago 

Enterprise security using ClearPass Policy Management, ClearPass Security Exchange, IntroSpect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass/RadSec : Error with CER adding

• 1.  Clearpass/RadSec : Error with CER adding

Posted Aug 25, 2020 09:23 AM

Dear Arubers,

I am trying to interface my Clearpass server and an another RADIUS server through RadSec protocol.

To do that, I have to add the third party RADIUS server certificate (self-signed in my case).

First, I add the CA certificate and then the RADIUS server certificate. Unfortunately, I still get the same error when adding the server certificate (attached file below) : "certMgmt.msg.keyNotLoaded"

certificat_CER.png

Did you still encountered this problem ? If yes, do you know how to resolve it ?

Thank you for your help.

JB.

• 2.  RE: Clearpass/RadSec : Error with CER adding

Posted Aug 25, 2020 10:57 AM

If you're trying to configure trust for the remote server, you need to add the CA to the trust list. In your screenshot, you're uploading a local server identity.

• 3.  RE: Clearpass/RadSec : Error with CER adding

Posted Aug 25, 2020 10:59 AM

Thanks for the answer.

I didn't show the screenshot but i have already installed CA certificate in Clearpass trust list.

• 4.  RE: Clearpass/RadSec : Error with CER adding

Posted Aug 26, 2020 04:24 AM

This probably has something to do with the format of your key file. I'd suggest working with your partner or with Aruba Support to find out what is wrong with the format and get the key and certificate installed.

In my experience it's something small and have someone else check with your keys will get such issues resolved; however, it's a bad idea to post your keys on a forum.