Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Get more information about Aruba's technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

AC*X exam assistance

• 1.  AC*X exam assistance

Posted Jul 02, 2020 11:29 AM

Hi,

I plan to begin preparations for either ACCX or ACMX exam, and was wondering if either official HPE-Aruba, or unofficial Airheads, 'Mentoring' program exist? Although experience is most important in order to prepare for exams, knowing the amount of learning one has to do for X level some way of tutoring would be nice to have.

Secondly, is there a comprehensive list of requirements for the X level, as I couldn't find any?

• 2.  RE: AC*X exam assistance

Posted Jul 06, 2020 04:32 AM

I'm not aware of any programs like that, but if you know people that did the exam I think they are more than happy to speak to you. All Expert level exams now have a written entry exam which has data sheets on the topics and sample questions. For the practical exam, the generic feedback I hear is that it's doable and fair but you will be under time pressure to get everything done, so make sure that you know how to design&configure and can blindly find configuration options and know how to effectively troubleshoot different types of issues.

Check here the pointers to the data-sheets for:

ACCX, ACDX, ACMX.

• 3.  RE: AC*X exam assistance

Posted Jul 06, 2020 09:29 AM

Thanks Herman, helpful as always