Government and Military

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Deploying HPE Aruba Networking wireless LAN environments requiring a high level of security.
Expand all | Collapse all

Soliciting ideas on what You, 'the Customer' would like to see

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Soliciting ideas on what You, 'the Customer' would like to see

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 09, 2013 03:14 PM

This being a Government and Military forum, we know there are some thing we can and cannot discuss. However, as any of our customers and partners that come here, we are more than willing to discuss, build, teach, design, or troubleshoot anything you would like. If there are topics or subjects you would like to see expanded on, please post here.

I will also be putting up some short sample videos of some How-Tos and some quick guide to troubleshooting as the days go by, but if there's something of interest to anyone, we can start with that first.

Jerrod

• 2.  RE: Soliciting ideas on what You, 'the Customer' would like to see

Posted Oct 20, 2014 08:56 AM

I am a contractor that is working at a DOI/USGS facility. We currently have 60 RAPS that our work from home users seem to prefer to our Juniper VPN.  We currently are on hold issuing new RAPS until we have DOI approval.  Is there any information that the Government at anylevel has approved RAPS for use and if so who could I contact?

Thanks

• 3.  RE: Soliciting ideas on what You, 'the Customer' would like to see

Posted Oct 21, 2014 05:08 PM
    We do not have RAP5 for remote users. Jon Green from Aruba may be able to help.

NS

• 4.  RE: Soliciting ideas on what You, 'the Customer' would like to see

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 21, 2014 06:05 PM

Salvador, were you stating a problem or just stating fact? The RAP-5WN-F1 went end of sale in Aug of this year.

http://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/end-of-life-products/#AccessPoints

The RAP-155 is it's replacement and is working very well in the deployments where it has been used. 

• 5.  RE: Soliciting ideas on what You, 'the Customer' would like to see

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 21, 2014 06:02 PM

dbell, I know there is traffic internal within the Fed group specific to your inquiry and you should have received or will soon receive a list of some of the accounts we can share that are doing true Remote AP within DoD. Dave should be getting back to you soon if he hasn't already. If not, let me know and I will poke him again.

• 6.  RE: Soliciting ideas on what You, 'the Customer' would like to see

Posted Apr 28, 2015 12:53 PM

Supporting the distant client

How to identify temporarily oversubscirbed work sites.

RAP Scenarios for onsite use.

• 7.  RE: Soliciting ideas on what You, 'the Customer' would like to see

Posted May 21, 2015 09:45 AM

Mesh Setup and Troubleshooting.  When is mesh a better choice over a point to point (bridge) solution?