Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Q: 155Mbps internet line, need to split between 3 VLANS (55Mbps +- to each vlan) | policer-profile

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Q: 155Mbps internet line, need to split between 3 VLANS (55Mbps +- to each vlan) | policer-profile

Posted Nov 01, 2013 08:41 AM

I Guys, I have 155Mbps internet line ,that i need to split between 3 VLANS (55Mbps +- to each vlan) Bandwith contract applying to Wi-Fi enviroment only. For LAN / Wired enviroment i understood that i should use Policer profile. anyone can advise on how to config it for 55Mbps for each vlan? AOS 6.2.1.4

This is the default profile | The command ? in CLI:

Capture.PNG

• 2.  RE: Q: 155Mbps internet line, need to split between 3 VLANS (55Mbps +- to each vlan) | policer-profile

MVP
    Posted Nov 05, 2013 11:25 AM

"deprecated"

I'm guessing that command is no longer the way to go :)

Haven't actually tested this myself but applying a role with a bandwidth contract to the interface or vlan does not work?

• 3.  RE: Q: 155Mbps internet line, need to split between 3 VLANS (55Mbps +- to each vlan) | policer-profile

Posted Nov 05, 2013 11:36 AM
    You right. Its seems that in 6.2.1.4 bandwith contract works for wired/untrusted clients