Wireless Access

last person joined: 6 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor and campus locations with Aruba access points, and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Blocking VoIP Traffic

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Blocking VoIP Traffic

Posted Oct 18, 2013 11:18 AM

Dear Friends,

I want to block all sort of VoIP traffic on controller so that no VoIP traffic is forwarded to ISP. Please advice how to configure it on controller. Either we have to made ACL or is there any other way to solve this problem.

• 2.  RE: Blocking VoIP Traffic

Posted Oct 18, 2013 11:57 AM

You could approach this with building a PEFNG policy that dis-allows (blocks) the common VoIP protocols that are out there.

Are you after blocking all the common ones?   e.g.  SIP, FACETIME, SKYPE etc.    ...or a specific vendors VOIP type?

JF

• 3.  RE: Blocking VoIP Traffic

Posted Oct 19, 2013 05:40 AM

Hi,

I have the same problem in my network and want to know the solution for this.

Please guide where (on controller) and what exactly ACLs or rules to be implemented if we want to block all voip traffic except SKYPE, VIBER, WHATSAPP, FACETIME. I want to allow voip traffic only from popular and most commonly used interfaces like skype, viber, whatsapp and facetime and block all other except these apps.

Please help.

Thank you.

• 4.  RE: Blocking VoIP Traffic
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 22, 2013 02:26 AM

Please below image.