I'm making many changes in Airwave and rather than click-click-clicking around and waiting for the screen to update, I'd like to script out the changes and do them all at once. Specifically, I'm currently updating 25 locations with two IAPs each. My process is:
- Change virtual controller and 2 IAPs at a site from Managed to Read-Only
- Delete the 3 devices from Airwave
- When delete is done, delete the folder
- then I SSH into the virtual controller and issue the "write erase all reboot" command
- When IAPs come up and talk to Airwave, they use newly created DHCP options at the store location to create a new subfolder and download their config from a new template. They also upgrade/downgrade their firmware automatically.
Appreciate any ideas..I'm going to need to do this to hundreds of stores in the future.
see the top post: http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Aruba-Apps/AirWave-posts-should-be-made-to-Unified-Wired-amp-Wireless-board/td-p/238848
At Aruba, we believe that the most dynamic customer experiences happen at the Edge. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that harness data at the Edge to drive powerful business outcomes.
© Copyright 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LPAll Rights Reserved.