Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

moxa-awk-1137c (CLIENT MODE) Work group bridge problems with V8 controller

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  moxa-awk-1137c (CLIENT MODE) Work group bridge problems with V8 controller

Posted Apr 08, 2021 11:13 AM
    hello Airheads,
    we have a V8 MM\MD set up running 8.7 code.
    We have a MOXA AWK- 1137c set up in "client" mode this effectively means "work group bridge".
    The MOXA wirelessly associates no problem but when we plug in a wired device into the ethernet port it does not get a DHCP address.
    we have been round the houses trying to fix this and are considering a TAC case but thought i woud put this out there for input from
    your good selves.
    we have tried turning off "convert broadcast to unicast" under the VAP settings which hasn't helped and we are struggling with this combination
    of MOXA client and Aruba. The MOXA associates fine to a home router and wired client all ok.
    look forward to hearing from you.
    pete

------------------------------
    Pete Elms

• 2.  RE: moxa-awk-1137c (CLIENT MODE) Work group bridge problems with V8 controller

Posted Apr 08, 2021 12:02 PM
    Perhaps check the IDS Profile settings under subcategory IDS Unauthorized Devices.  See if Detect Wireless Bridge is unchecked?

--

• 3.  RE: moxa-awk-1137c (CLIENT MODE) Work group bridge problems with V8 controller

Posted Apr 12, 2021 04:56 AM
    hi Jim,
    thanks for getting back.
    i've checked the IDS profile and the "Detect Wireless Bridge" is un-checked.
    cheers
    pete

Pete Elms

• 4.  RE: moxa-awk-1137c (CLIENT MODE) Work group bridge problems with V8 controller

Posted Dec 08, 2021 01:48 PM

Hello,
    Did you find a solution?

I have the same problem where Moxa AWK-1137C clients do not get ip adres from SonicWall DHCP server

Maarten Dros