Security

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Default Captive Portal Images

This thread has been viewed 8 times
  • 1.  Default Captive Portal Images

Posted Jul 21, 2021 05:28 PM
    Aruba Central's default captive portal page has a decent background image and logo.

We have multiple locations and want to keep the captive portal page as generic as possible but still slightly customized for each site.  Just changing the wordage as allowed in the captive portal customizations area.

We'd like to use the default background image and logo for each of the pages but Central doesn't have the abilitily the clone a captive portal page and I can't find where to download the default background image and logo.

Can anyone help?

------------------------------
    Matthew Ausmus

• 2.  RE: Default Captive Portal Images

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 22, 2021 10:03 AM
    If there is no clone option, and if it is just a handful, I would recommend just replicate those pages by creating new ones.

If it is a significant number of pages, you can use the Central API to automate the handwork.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.