Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution

CX 4100i and 6000 switches announced  at HPE discover 2021

This thread has been viewed 23 times
  • 1.  CX 4100i and 6000 switches announced  at HPE discover 2021

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 22, 2021 09:20 AM
    Early details of 4100i Ruggedized switch and 6000 L2 access switch announced  at HPE discover.

Aruba ESP Improves Network Agility for Organizations Adapting to New Business Realities
    Arubanetworks remove preview
    Aruba ESP Improves Network Agility for Organizations Adapting to New Business Realities
    New Cloud-native AIOps, Security, and IoT Operations Features and New Edge Switches Help Distributed Enterprises Navigate the Post-COVID Environment Today at HPE Discover 2021: The Edge-to-Cloud Conference , Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company (NYSE: HPE), announced a new set of capabilities and solutions for Aruba ESP (Edge Services Platform) designed to streamline network operations and maximize IT efficiency for enterprises.
    View this on Arubanetworks >

Have a great day ;-)

------------------------------
    Kamal Takodra
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos
    ------------------------------