Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

10.07 releasing today

This thread has been viewed 56 times
  • 1.  10.07 releasing today

Posted Apr 21, 2021 01:45 PM

Just saw the entries popping up in ASP, "standard release" 10.07.0004 with a release date of April 21st.  Links for release notes are not pointing at any documents yet.  Based on some of the demos from Atmosphere, I'm looking forward to digging into it.

Edit: it's a conservative release, not a standard release.  Actual release date of the software is marked as 4/20 and not 4/21.  All release note links are currently broken, but all firmware links are working.

------------------------------
    John Kupski

• 2.  RE: 10.07 releasing today

Posted Apr 21, 2021 07:54 PM
    Already running on my 6405 and 6300M.
    Airwave now finally shows CX connected clients.
    There is a new smartlink feature. And something called GBP (Group Based Policy).
    And support for downloadable secondary roles.

No unsafe-upgrades for 6405 other than the service OS image, so I assume they still do not support the 50G transceivers and cables.

Now waiting for the release notes.

Ricardo Duarte

• 3.  RE: 10.07 releasing today

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 22, 2021 02:50 AM
    To try a few new, please take a look at (not exhaustive list):
    - show ip route (new display)
    - show ip rib (new command)
    - RSPAN
    - OSPF packet debugging
    - and many enhancements on VSF, UBT, security, QoS, support files, sFlow (egress), SNMP

Vincent Giles

• 4.  RE: 10.07 releasing today

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 22, 2021 06:13 AM
    Highly encourage all Airheads to take a browse around Atmosphere. Remember ist Free :-) with lots of valuable and  informative sessions. Including 10.07  new features and demos

https://www.arubanetworks.com/en-gb/atmosphere/

For demos on both Smart Link,  VSF Auto Stack /One Touch provisioning  and NAE  see the following session

AB304EM: Maximizing the Value of Aruba CX Switching

https://arubaatmosphere2021.com/digital/session_detail/j0fo0aq26gsjnbq6egej21xx

Kamal Takodra
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos