Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

RADIUS CoA on a Dell N2048P Switch

This thread has been viewed 17 times
  • 1.  RADIUS CoA on a Dell N2048P Switch

Posted Apr 26, 2021 12:06 PM
    Hi all,

I have recently started to build a proof of concept regarding a ClearPass Cluster. In the future, I want to have 802.1x, MAB setup for wireless and wired connections. Currently I am still learning about Aruba and the solution itself, so please bare with me! :)

I am trying to set-up 802.1x on wired and would like to profile all the connecting devices. 
    This is where I am stuck: once I enable 'Profile Endpoints' option in the service, I only got a few RADIUS CoA action templates to enable a switch port bounce, but unfortunately not for my authenticator device (a DELL N2048P). 

I've red the 'ClearPass Solution Guide Wired-Policy-Enforcement', but it seems to be focussed on CiscoOS and ArubaOS only..

Does anyone have experience with CoA on Dell switches in combination with ClearPass (Enforcement Profiles)? It would be great if there was some sort of example configuration?

Thanks in advance! 

Lex

------------------------------
    Lex

• 2.  RE: RADIUS CoA on a Dell N2048P Switch

MVP GURU
    Posted Apr 27, 2021 08:24 AM
    Hi Lex,

You need to look Dell N2024 doc about MAC auth and 802.1x (add radius server and configure port...)

PowerArubaSW : Powershell Module to use Aruba Switch API for Vlan, VlanPorts, LACP, LLDP...

PowerArubaCP: Powershell Module to use ClearPass API (create NAD, Guest...)

PowerArubaCX: Powershell Module to use ArubaCX API (get interface/vlan/ports info)..

ACEP / ACMX #107 / ACDX #1281