Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: 16 hours ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

Security assessment via aruba central - switches

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  Security assessment via aruba central - switches

Posted May 06, 2021 05:22 AM
    Hi,

We are trying to do a security assessment via aruba central regarding switches and I just need to know if this is possible. Has anyone done this before and in which way is the best way to get to know the security flaws on the switches we have on aruba central. Is it possible to generate some kind of a report?

BR Nik

------------------------------
    nikim ab

• 2.  RE: Security assessment via aruba central - switches
    Best Answer

MVP GURU
    Posted May 06, 2021 06:14 AM
    I don't believe central has any checks against security flaws. You should get e-mails about security alerts for versions of software, but not anything that has  to do with hardening of your environment. I would use the templates and put the security hardening in there to what ever standard you need to follow (CIS, FIPS 140-2, etc...) Then anything that isn't matching the template will show up in the config audit.

Dustin Burns

If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos