Security

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Integration Zimbra server email with Clearpass

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  Integration Zimbra server email with Clearpass

Posted Jan 24, 2022 03:36 AM
    Dear All,

is it possible to integrate zimbra server email with clearpass, so our end user could login to their email via radius clearpass ? 

i'm already searching in zimbra could only auth via ldap or freeradius, but with freeradius is just the same configuration as LDAP.

kindly need your suggestion,

thanks

------------------------------
    BR,

Hudaya

• 2.  RE: Integration Zimbra server email with Clearpass

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 24, 2022 09:39 AM
    Don't know that product, but after looking around a bit, it looks like you can configure an external LDAP server for user authentication not a RADIUS server. And there is a option for 'Custom Authentication' which may allow you to call a radius client for the authentication; but that looks far from trivial. The FreeRADIUS example that I could find is where FreeRADIUS can authenticate through LDAP to the Zimbra server (users are in Zimbra server), which is the other way around from what you ask (Users are in RADIUS server/ClearPass). ClearPass is not an LDAP server.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.