Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

AIRMATCH AOS10 in Aruba Central

This thread has been viewed 18 times
  • 1.  AIRMATCH AOS10 in Aruba Central

Posted Dec 07, 2022 09:51 AM
    Hi guys,

We have noted that on AOS10 the configuration for Air MAtch is placed under the GLOBAL level on Aruba Central. But, what if I want to set a different air match configuration per GROUP level ? is that possible? Or air match is only a global configuraton that will apply to all my groups?

• 2.  RE: AIRMATCH AOS10 in Aruba Central

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 07, 2022 08:32 PM
    airmatch RF calculations are based on the physical locations of APs which means that even different sites in the same group are calculated separately.
    Each group configuration can have its own radio profile (power and channel limitations) assigned to an AP  and airmatch would take that into account.

https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/AOS10_3_OLH/Content/aos10x/monitoring/radio-resource-mgmt.htm

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.
    ------------------------------