Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Controller 7000 Series Deployment Captive Portal Bridge Mode on Another Site

This thread has been viewed 8 times
  • 1.  Aruba Controller 7000 Series Deployment Captive Portal Bridge Mode on Another Site

Posted Jun 27, 2022 11:33 PM
    Halo Guys,

I have a 7000 series controller with OS version 8.7.1.9 already installed in Head Branch, and I am trying to connect AP to Controller in Head Branch With Campus AP Bridge Forward Mode, with Bridge mode I want to set Captive Portal, user gets IP, but captive portal not showing

I tried Captive Portal in Bridge Forward Mode because according to this document captive portal in forward bridge mode can be done

https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ArubaOS_8.7.1_Web_Help/Content/arubaos-solutions/captive-portal/enab-capt-port-enha.htm?Highlight=captive%20portal

can someone help me with this problem?

• 2.  RE: Aruba Controller 7000 Series Deployment Captive Portal Bridge Mode on Another Site

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 31, 2022 05:18 PM
    Hi NM34,

Can you solve it?

• 3.  RE: Aruba Controller 7000 Series Deployment Captive Portal Bridge Mode on Another Site

Posted Sep 03, 2022 03:54 AM
    nahh, i can't solve it, i ask to tac of aruba, and he say i must use clear pass.

i decide to make IAP to my AP and monitoring the AP on Virtual Controller on branch

Kind Regards,

Nazhif