Security

View Only
last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass cluster update token invalid

This thread has been viewed 34 times
  • 1.  Clearpass cluster update token invalid

Posted Aug 11, 2022 05:08 AM
    I have updated our Publisher to 6.10 but now all the subscribers are displaying unknown, invalid, or expired refresh token 

the Generate Token button is greyed out and so i am unable to upgrade the subscribers to the same version as the publisher.

I have tried the manual upload of the upgrade but this also fails 

any ideas about how to apply the upgrade? 

• 2.  RE: Clearpass cluster update token invalid

Posted Aug 11, 2022 09:11 AM
    Please manually install 6.10.6 and try again.  6.10.0 does not have the latest CA trust required for token authentication.

• 3.  RE: Clearpass cluster update token invalid

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 12, 2022 06:03 AM
    ... and to make your life easier, use the cluster upgrade so you only need to upload the image to the publisher and upgrade from there all your subscribers as well.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------