Security

View Only
last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass Integration to AD over Mobility Controller

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  ClearPass Integration to AD over Mobility Controller

Posted Jan 17, 2023 10:47 AM
    Hi, I am new to Aruba ClearPass.

Basically, what I want to achieve is to use ClearPass and RADIUS authentication for my wireless SSID connection. I have a multiple of Aruba APs that connected to the Aruba Mobility Controller. The APs are broadcasting 2 SSIDs which are 'Staff' and 'Guest". The ClearPass only using Access License at the moment.

The diagram NetFlow is as follows:

User --> SSID --> AP --> Mobility Controller --> ClearPass --> Active Directory

What I want to do is the users can only connect to the Staff SSID if they are using Laptop or registered Laptop MAC address, not mobile phone nor any BYOD. This will be implemented in the ClearPass policies. After successfully connected to the Staff SSID, the user will have to enter their AD credentials in order to fully connected and have access to the network.

Is there any full tutorials od documentation that I can refer to? I have problem on configuring the integration of AD into the ClearPass, then configure the Mobility Controller to use ClearPass as RADIUS server. Thank you.

• 2.  RE: ClearPass Integration to AD over Mobility Controller

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 17, 2023 04:53 PM
    here you can find a lot of tutorials for Clearpass
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnOGv6sN804

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.
    ------------------------------