Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

"Login Error. Please retry."

This thread has been viewed 29 times
  • 1.  "Login Error. Please retry."

Posted May 31, 2022 08:36 AM
    Hi everyone,

I'm facing a Cloud Guest configuration with a sponsored captive portal. It is a self-registration portal with phone number so the user recieves a text message with their credentials.

I have tested the configuration at home with an AP and it works fine, I can self-register and I can login properly and at the end I have Internet connexion.
    When I try this at customer dependencies, they can self-register properly, the sponsor can validate the user and the user recieves the SMS with the credentials, but it pops up an error in the login with "Login Error. Please retry."

In Aruba Central i can see the user with the correct IP address but the user gets stuck in the login. Any ideas would be helpfull, thanks!

------------------------------
    Alberto Miras Gil

• 2.  RE: "Login Error. Please retry."

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 31, 2022 06:59 PM
    see if this is browser dependent, try testing it with a different browser.

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: "Login Error. Please retry."

Posted Jun 01, 2022 04:06 AM
    the customer has tried the connexion through his laptop and his movile phone and both ways he gets the login error

Alberto Miras Gil