Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

RF profile and InstantOS version

This thread has been viewed 17 times
  • 1.  RF profile and InstantOS version

Posted Jul 20, 2022 03:45 AM
    Hi everyone,

I have a cluster of IAPs version 6.5.4.12 managed by AirWave. I want to configure different RF profiles but I can't see the option in AirWave. Do you know if different RF profiles can be created on InstantOS 6.5.4.12? Or maybe AirWave doesn't show the option, this is what I see in AirWave, there is no option to add a new RF profile:

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Julian

• 2.  RE: RF profile and InstantOS version
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 21, 2022 11:40 AM
    RF Zones are a feature introduced somewhere in the 8.x firmware (probably 8.7/8.8 or so). I have not seen this as a feature on 6.5.x.x.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.