Home

Latest News & Announcements

Latest Discussions

• Discussion

Good afternoon Based on the RAP documentation do we cluster the controllers the same way clustering mobility controllers but instead of using private addresses I can use public addresses to avoid dealing ...

• Hello, We are trying to set up a basic captive portal setup from our 7205 Controller, it does not redirect, and it really doesn't even work unless I use the "allowall" policy. This is a test environment ...

• Hi All, I am being prompted to renew one of the certs in CPPM which is expiring in 3 months time. As checked, this cert is listed in Certificates > Trust List and is in enabled state and the usage is ...

• Dear Community, my organization is in the process to replace all of our existing switches with the 2530 and have them managed in Cloud Central. Is there way that I can already create the configurations ...

• Aruba AP DNS Issue

Discussion

So, In the last 6 months I have switched my base location to all Aruba 505 AP's. They have been running well until about a month ago. Every once in a while one person will report on Wifi that they have ...

Unanswered Posts

• 1 person kudoss this.
  • Posted in: Wireless Access
  • Posted in: Aruba Central

Active Members

News

• Here at Airheads we are always looking for new ways to spotlight our MVP's because without them our community wouldn't be as great as it is today. They are always ready to jump on any questions you have or are open to dialogue of learning new and exciting techniques on how to operate Aruba products and software. In the 4th Month of our series we had Learn more

• Here at Airheads we are always looking for new ways to spotlight our MVP's because without them our community wouldn't be as great as it is today. They are always ready to jump on any questions you have or are open to dialogue of learning new and exciting techniques on how to operate Aruba products and software. I n the 3rd Month of our series Learn more

• Here at Airheads we are always looking for new ways to spotlight our MVP's because without them our community wouldn't be as great as it is today. They are always ready to jump on any questions you have or are open to dialogue of learning new and exciting techniques on how to operate Aruba products and software. I n the 3rd Month of our series Learn more

• Blog Entry

Airheads, we have an update to the terminology we use daily. The shift is intended to do away with the unintentional insensitive terms we have been using for years. When Aruba was founded nearly 20 years ago, it was built on core values like Customer First, Customer Last where everything we do starts and ends with our customers; breaking the Learn more

We make it easier to design a network for small or midsize businesses

Learn More