Android 6.0 Marshmallow onboarding procedure for Single SSID
How to onboard Android 6.0 Marshmallow devices for Single SSID?
We need to follow below procedure to onboard Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS in Single SSID.
1) Setup the regular onboard services and configuration.
2) Connect to the onboard SSID and then continue with the login process.
3) QuickConnect will display a message as shown below to forget the network and then come back to the QC (QuickConnect)
4) After forgetting the network, touch "back button" to return back to Quickconnect (QC).
5) Onboard process will continue in the QC and we would be successfully connected to the SSID through TLS.