Aruba Apps

last person joined: yesterday 

The HPE Aruba Networking Apps board is designed to address questions, comments, and feature requests for all HPE Aruba Networking mobile Apps
Expand all | Collapse all

How to create an AirWave report that shows which AP is the master for an instant cluster

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  How to create an AirWave report that shows which AP is the master for an instant cluster

Posted Nov 23, 2015 05:48 PM

I'm trying to create an AirWave report that will run daily to show which AP is currently acting as the master for the virtual controller in an IAP cluster.  I've gone through all the custom report options but didn't see anything.  I'd like to be able to track and see when the master changes.

• 2.  RE: How to create an AirWave report that shows which AP is the master for an instant cluster

Posted Nov 24, 2015 08:41 PM
    you should be able to configure Airwave to send you a trigger when the master gets changed. you would need to configure it to send snmp traps and/or syslog to Airwave. i believe theres a trap that exists for this. double check the syslog guide and the mib guide from the support site.

I don't think there's a report that can tell you. it would be a great feature request though to have a "count" next to each AP on Airwave showing how many times it became master and include that in a report