Aruba Apps

last person joined: 3 days ago 

The HPE Aruba Networking Apps board is designed to address questions, comments, and feature requests for all HPE Aruba Networking mobile Apps
Expand all | Collapse all

How to send the AR_ACK packets,the form of AR_ACK?? How to sign the data use HMAC-SHA1???

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  How to send the AR_ACK packets,the form of AR_ACK?? How to sign the data use HMAC-SHA1???

Posted Sep 18, 2015 12:50 AM

The AP will start sending AR_AS_Notifications every 10 seconds as a UDP packets until it receives an acknowledgment.  The ack should be in the form of an AR_ACK.  The AR_ACK should be the RTLS header with the same message ID as the notification.  The payload should be empty.  That header will then need to be signed.  Use the entire packet and the shared secret to create the signature that is then appended to the end of the packet.  

• 2.  RE: How to send the AR_ACK packets,the form of AR_ACK?? How to sign the data use HMAC-SHA1???

• 3.  RE: How to send the AR_ACK packets,the form of AR_ACK?? How to sign the data use HMAC-SHA1???

Posted Sep 22, 2015 09:56 PM

Thank you for your reply.

I know this document.

I can receive the AR_AS_Notifications packets,but I do not know how to send AR_ACK packet to AP.Because I do not know the form of data that should be signatured by HMAC-SHA1 . How to creat AR_ACK packet.I had try a lot of methods(program a lot of code)but no one can match the signature created by AP.

Here is the directy copy & pase from documentation "Integrating with the RTLS data feed"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    my $packet = pack($self->header_pack_str,
    $rtls_data{code},
    $rtls_data{id},
    $rtls_data{major_version},
    $rtls_data{minor_version},
    length($rtls_data{payload}),
    Mercury::Utility::MAC->text2bin($rtls_data{target_mac}),
    "\0\0",
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Can you tell me what is the content of $self->header_pack_str ??

Have solved the problem? Can I get your solution?Or you can give me an example about the AR_ACK packet??  Thank you.