Aruba Apps

last person joined: 2 days ago 

The HPE Aruba Networking Apps board is designed to address questions, comments, and feature requests for all HPE Aruba Networking mobile Apps
Expand all | Collapse all

Within the web interface of ALE 2.0, what are the default login credentials?

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  Within the web interface of ALE 2.0, what are the default login credentials?

Posted Aug 10, 2015 11:53 AM

In addtion, i was not prompted to change credentials within the command line. What command should I use to change the login credentials within the command line interface?

#ALE

• 2.  RE: Within the web interface of ALE 2.0, what are the default login credentials?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 11, 2015 12:13 PM

When I setup our server, the username was root and password was admin.

ale.jpg

Once you are in you can change the password in the GUI:

ale2.jpg

As far as I know you cannot change the username.

• 3.  RE: Within the web interface of ALE 2.0, what are the default login credentials?

Posted Aug 11, 2015 12:27 PM
      |   view attached

Thanks. Are you using ALE 2.0? When I did the same in ALE 1.3.1 I successfully used the method you show below. There is one difference though. Within the CLI the ALE 2.0 server that I installed did not require me to change the password. Within the CLI I changed the password by typing 'password' (and then typing the password that I chose). Does your ALE login page look like the one attached?

Attachment(s)

• 4.  RE: Within the web interface of ALE 2.0, what are the default login credentials?

Posted Sep 12, 2017 03:01 AM

if someone stumbles accross this thread: you could change the root password at CLI by by simply typing in the default unix command "passwd" and hitting 'Enter'.