ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor II

Rogue Containment affecting Cell phones?

Are there any situations where rogue containment can interfere with the signal strength of a cell phone?

How do you identify what IPS activity has occured in the controller and if something was being contained as a rogue?
I do see a list of suspected and contained rogues in Airwave, but not sure how to see this at the controller level, and what AP is remediating the client.

Enviroment: Aruba 3200 OS 5.x with AP105's, and Airwave MS.
Guru Elite

Wireless Log

"show log wireless " will show this, but the controller does not keep much historical information and so logs from too far back will "roll". Send it all to syslog and examine.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Occasional Contributor II

Re: Rogue Containment affecting Cell phones?

This is good info.....

This shows ADHOC's being detected, but not remediated.

In the past, I have set some rogues to "Contained Rogue" from the Airwave management console. I still see a few of these broadcasting.
How do I know if they are truely being contained?

Is there a cli command to show the list of contained rogues and show that some are being remediated?
Guru Elite

Rogues Contained

show ap monitor active-laser-beams

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: