Careers and Certification

Upcoming community maintenance Oct. 27th through Oct. 29th
For more info click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

ACMA attempts and questions

Hey all, sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't see anything in a search and wanted to make sure that I wouldn't make my current predicament any more stressful. :)

A quick recap: My boss asked me to register for an Aruba course back in January for SWDI. I registered, took the course starting three days later and came back to work. Yesterday, my boss asked me if I got an ACMA or ACMP cert from the course. I looked through my notes and found a URL, login and password to take the ACMA exam, so I started studying up a bit. It was only then that I found out that an ACMA is a prerequisite to taking the SWDI course. So I have a few questions:

1. How was I able to register for the SWDI without an ACMA?
2. Using what I learned at the SWDI course along with the training materials on the Aruba website, would I have a decent shot at passing the ACMA?
3. How many attempts are you allowed for the ACMA exam? I would hate to think that because I ended up attending a more advanced course(where many things went FAR over my head, of course) and didn't learn the specifics for the ACMA that I would have wasted my employer's money.

Any help you guys have would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
-Paul Mitchell
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor I

Re: ACMA attempts and questions

IAW (ACMA) is based on a single controller
SWDI (ACMP) is based on mulit-controllers environment

Belive there is a webpage on the details of ACMA

Max retakes on ACMA is 3.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for