Cloud Managed Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Central Clarity reports

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Aruba Central Clarity reports

Posted Oct 16, 2018 11:08 AM

Is there a way to get regular automatic reports from Clarity?

I find Claritys activity view very useful, but without the possibility to go back in time you cannot compare failure rates happening because of rush hours to slow hours from previous days.

If the reporting tool had a way to run a Clarity report...

Thoughs or ideas about this?

• 2.  RE: Aruba Central Clarity reports

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 19, 2018 05:28 PM

The idea behind Clarity is not so much to inform you that your network has been performing poorly, but more to alert you that it is so you can remediate it as soon as possible.

With that in mind, what you can do is generate alerts whenever Clarity is detecting anomalies:

Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 14.21.13.png

I hope this makes sense

• 3.  RE: Aruba Central Clarity reports

Posted Oct 21, 2018 07:06 AM

Ah.. For some reason did not occur to me to search Clarity stuff from the alerts. With this it makes sense that Clarity view is not itself reportable, though I would find it very handy to get an executive presentable report directly. For that I would find Clarity activity view useful.

@sperez wrote:

The idea behind Clarity is not so much to inform you that your network has been performing poorly, but more to alert you that it is so you can remediate it as soon as possible.

With that in mind, what you can do is generate alerts whenever Clarity is detecting anomalies:

Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 14.21.13.png

I hope this makes sense

• 4.  RE: Aruba Central Clarity reports

Posted Oct 20, 2018 12:21 AM

Clarity provides an option to export the insights in CSV format which helps the user go back in time and collect interesting data for analysis.

Filter_Clarity.PNG

-Senthil CWNE#15