Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).

Guest Access - Login Error. Please retry.

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Guest Access - Login Error. Please retry.

Posted Oct 30, 2019 04:00 PM
      |   view attached

I have configured an SSID for guest access and splash page to go with it.  VLAN usus Instant AP assigned and gets an IP in the 172.31.98.0/23 range... verified internet access from this vlan works.  I've configured the Security portion of the SSID to use my splash page and Captive Portal type is Cloud Guest.  When I enter my created user's credentials, I receive Login error.  Please retry.  I've verified they are correct multiple times.  Debug logs just say: Oct 30 15:58:58 cli[4319]: <541003> <WARN> |AP IAP-GVL-1@192.168.14.15 cli| Client 00:28:f8:4b:b1:62 is failed to authenticate, failure count is 2.

Edit: I've purposefully tried incorrect credentials and I get "Invalid username or password", so I know it's actually communicating with the login server, it's just not letting me authenticate my credentials.