Cloud Managed Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

IAP unavailable on Aruba Central.

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  IAP unavailable on Aruba Central.

Posted Jan 31, 2020 07:54 PM

Hi,

First of all, sorry for my english, i'm not english native speaker.

I have somes erros on my network with Aruba Central.

I have 20 IAP on my site, they are all on the same VC (VC001).

The network works fine, all client can connect to iap and they are in the good vlan and they have internet etc.

But when i'am going to Aruba Central, I cannot see all my IAP in "Acess Points" tab, sometimes I can see them, sometimes no.

I can see "18 ap online" but 0 ap on access point tab... But when i'm going to the dashboard on "network overview" i have information about top iap by usage etc...

Please check attached

• 2.  RE: IAP unavailable on Aruba Central.

Posted Feb 01, 2020 02:15 AM
      |   view attached

Hi, 

There's a yellow colour triangle in the top toolbar to select AP groups/ site. Then you can see your APs.see attached image

• 3.  RE: IAP unavailable on Aruba Central.
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 01, 2020 09:16 AM

Hi,

Yes I know, I select the good VCand good group but my AP were not available.

I recently change MASTER and now everything is good. I thinj one AP is in default and cause the issue.

Thanks for your return

• 4.  RE: IAP unavailable on Aruba Central.

Posted Feb 01, 2020 05:06 AM

Hi, we have recently implemented Aruba IAP-305 with Aruba central at my company.