Security

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

What is the password to login after joining aruba central?

This thread has been viewed 8 times
  • 1.  What is the password to login after joining aruba central?

Posted Nov 27, 2019 05:59 AM
      |   view attached

I have iap 345 and join to aruba central.After joining to central i cant login to my local vc with existing password.What is the new password to login and I try with the password when creating group to configure iap in aruba centra.And how can i changed the password to login to my local vc too?

I try changing system authencation password in aruba central too and try with password and cant login.

ss.JPG

Thanks

• 2.  RE: What is the password to login after joining aruba central?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 28, 2019 05:08 AM

The procedure that you followed (Wireless management, select the VC, then under System change the password for admin) works for me.

Did you select the correct VC in the top of the screen?

Do you see under Configuration Audit all changes committed (No config Difference under Failed/Pending changes)?

If you still have an issue, please work with support as the procedure you follow appears to be the correct one.

• 3.  RE: What is the password to login after joining aruba central?

Posted Nov 28, 2019 05:32 AM

I found some config difference and fail to push some config. And also found local overrides.

ss.JPGss.JPG

How can I proceed this situation?

• 4.  RE: What is the password to login after joining aruba central?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 28, 2019 05:41 AM

What are the local overrides?? Can you remove those?

Is the firmware on your access points recent? If not, try to upgrade.

You can see that indeed the password push fails. If the above (recent firmware, remove local overrides if possible) doesn't work, please work with Aruba Support as I don't have a generic fix for that.

• 5.  RE: What is the password to login after joining aruba central?

Posted Nov 28, 2019 05:44 AM

Thanks Bro,

I will try with your steps.