Community Feedback

last person joined: yesterday 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Airheads Community 2014

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Airheads Community 2014

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 02, 2014 12:02 PM

2014 is here. Seems like 2013 flew by.  We have some great things in the works that you will find out about within the next few months.

What would you guys like to see from the Airheads Community in 2014? Comment with your wishes and I will do my best to make them come true :-) 

Thank all of you for your hard work and support during the 2013. 2014 MVPs will be chosen within the next few days so keep an eye out. 

• 2.  RE: Airheads Community 2014

Posted Jan 02, 2014 12:59 PM

I would like to see a lot of contest and prizes :)

More IAPs, Tablets, smartphones, MAS S1500-12 Ports(hahahaha) and in which anyone can participate or at least non aruba employees can participate.

Cheers

Carlos

• 3.  RE: Airheads Community 2014

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 02, 2014 02:11 PM

It Shall be done! :-)

• 4.  RE: Airheads Community 2014

Posted Jan 02, 2014 06:13 PM

You know what could be a good prize if it can happen?

a playstation 4 or Xbox one

I just remember that from the post you did about those ;P

Not sure if that can be possible but well its an idea.

Cheers

Carlos

• 5.  RE: Airheads Community 2014

Posted Jan 03, 2014 03:37 PM

I appreciate the info gained from the community, It might be nice if topics could be further broken down by product or by service feature. Maybe a clickable TOC following Aruba's product tree. Examples: MSR/MST configuration (Outdoor APs) and site-to-site VPN configuration (Switches). Another idea might be breaking discussions down by general concept or purpose (e.g. Troubleshooting, Design, Service). Cross posting using meta data would help.

Mike

• 6.  RE: Airheads Community 2014

Posted Jan 06, 2014 02:34 PM

It would be nice to have a "Google Hangout" type of feature, so you can have a realtime chat with other users.

• 7.  RE: Airheads Community 2014

Posted Jun 08, 2014 10:16 PM

The MHC has been great this year. We're getting a lot of great tutorials from the contest, and the top authors are receiving great prizes in response.  Really impressed with the prizes Aruba has offered so far.