Community Feedback

last person joined: 2 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Archived Forum Post's "Links" need to be updated

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Archived Forum Post's "Links" need to be updated

Posted Nov 30, 2011 07:49 PM

The links contained in the old forum posts need to be updated as they point to old "vBulletin" references.

Should be able to search/replace if you can create an index of all of the migrated forum posts.

Just a suggestion, many old posts refer to other posts, and now the links all take you back to the main Discussion Page.

• 2.  RE: Archived Forum Post's "Links" need to be updated

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 25, 2011 03:09 PM
    Search doesn't seem to be indexing older posts properly. That is why I had to direct a user to the Google cached version:

Example
    http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/ArubaOS-and-Mobility-Controllers/GRE-Tunnel-to-DMZ/m-p/17884

Searching on that posts title reported 0 results.

Zach

• 3.  RE: Archived Forum Post's "Links" need to be updated

Posted Nov 30, 2011 09:19 PM

Would be nice, I tend to just use google cache to read the old ones. 

• 4.  RE: Archived Forum Post's "Links" need to be updated

Posted Dec 13, 2011 12:25 PM

Will look into this and update links as needed.  Thanki you for the feedback.

• 5.  RE: Archived Forum Post's "Links" need to be updated
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 04, 2012 12:51 PM

Hi all,

We've researched this with our IT department. Unfortunately, a systematic replace is not possible due to our current URL structure. If you have any specific URLs that are not redirecting properly, please let us and we’ll update those specific ones for you.

FYI- I am marking this as an accepted solution because it’s the best answer we are able to provide at this time.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meghan

• 6.  RE: Archived Forum Post's "Links" need to be updated

Posted Mar 09, 2018 08:45 AM

Hola. Tengo el siguiente problema. Configure A.P. Aruba 207 y tengo internet pero no en todos los equipos. Abecés tengo internet en celulares (no en todos) y en algunos notebook y no son más de 8. Lo he probado en banda 2.4 y 5 MHz.

Gracias