Community Feedback

last person joined: 4 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Old links black holed

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Old links black holed

Posted Mar 01, 2012 01:07 PM

I don't know how many old links I have to valuable posts that have been blackholed by the new website. :smileyfrustrated: :smileyfrustrated: :smileyfrustrated: :smileyfrustrated:

• 2.  RE: Old links black holed

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 03, 2012 10:07 PM

Can't you just search for them in the Archive?

• 3.  RE: Old links black holed

Posted Apr 04, 2012 11:34 AM

@BillMaguire wrote:

I don't know how many old links I have to valuable posts that have been blackholed by the new website. :smileyfrustrated: :smileyfrustrated: :smileyfrustrated: :smileyfrustrated:

Hi Bill,

By "old links" do you mean access to the old Airheads Online community?  We have migrated over all the previous content that was posted prior to the start of the new community on November 2011. So all previous content before November 2011 can be found in the archives section of the community.  You can access all the archives here in the prior category structure:  http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Airheads-Online-Archive/ct-p/migration 

See screenshot below of the old category structure.

Also, you can use the "search" box in the upper right hand corner to search "Community" by keyword... the search results will yield all content across the community including posts prior to November 2011.  

Hope this helps, if this still doesn't answer your question, please reply to this post and let us know. Thanks!  Jeanie