Community Feedback

last person joined: 18 hours ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

error "add images"

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  error "add images"

Posted Mar 24, 2016 12:59 PM
    Hello, I am just trying to upload a small jpg for my personal avatar at airheads: Albums Add Images But I get the following error message: Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested. I ve tried with different grafics like jpg, gif, png and different sizes - but without success. Please help Cheers Michael

• 2.  RE: error "add images"

Posted Mar 24, 2016 02:37 PM

Hi @Michael Hoffmann,

Are you able to upload the image to a server/photo host so I can download it and try it?  I just tried uploading a photo and I didn't have any problems, so I'd like to see if it's file specific.

Did you try uploading other images - does none of them work, or is it just one?  If you can try uploading another photo just to see that would help.

Thanks, look forward to your response.

• 3.  RE: error "add images"

Posted Mar 29, 2016 06:17 AM
    Hi Pamelaz,
    here you have a picture to test with:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1qfNybINgitfi1SYXo0UzVyTW4yYWM4Y2ktNUczSUxVRTBPMW04bHFYQlVpSTBaX1FXRWc

I have tried upload different pics in different formats.

Best regards Michael

Michael Hoffmann
    Solution Architect

LumIT GmbH
    Wegedornstr. 36
    D-12524 Berlin

Telefon +49 30 96252 241
    Mobil +49 151 14040241

Michael.Hoffmann@lumit.de
    www.lumit.de

Diese E-Mail enth?lt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich gesch?tzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrt?mlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

LumIT GmbH, Sitz der Gesellschaft Berlin, HRB 132400B, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Ralf-Martin Ester, Sasa Viro

• 4.  RE: error "add images"
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 05, 2016 02:22 PM

Hey @Michael Hoffmann,

I was able to upload that picture without any problems.

What browser are you uploading with?  Do you mind trying another to see if it works?

Thanks!