Weekly Highlights 03/05/2014
Weekly Highlights 03/05/2014
Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- licence bundle for our APs solved by Michael_Clarke
- MAS: Sticky MAC - Phone Isn't Stickied solved by madjali
- IPAM that plays well with Airwave? solved by thecompnerd
- AP Instant 225- not showing Provisioning SSID? (2 units) solved by Lee Badman
- Clearpass Guest Advertisement solved by cappalli
- Multiple Clusters solved by Marcus
- Network summary down devices does not equal list of down devices solved by victorfabian
- Aruba 105-IAP DHCP solved by victorfabian
- Deploy ClearPass for 802.1x Authentication over a slow link solved by tarnold
- single antenna use with Aruba AP104 solved by Michael_Clarke
- SiteSurvey IAP-225 without Eth.Link solved by clembo
- MAS: Source TACACS Interface for mgmt solved by madjali
- iOS Distribution Certificate Setup solved by RMC
- Short Guard Interval - 20MHz solved by cjoseph
- Sync user databases between 2 masters solved by cjoseph
- How far can I go controlling guest access with no ClearPath solved by cjoseph
- 40Mhz channels not working solved by kdisc98
- IAP Captive Portal solved by Deltr0nz
- Controller certificates and CRL solved by boneyard
- Dashboard is gone in 3 out of 4 locals after AOS upgrade. solved by victorfabian
- Aruba Site Survey solved by cjoseph
- Master redundancy with different controller models solved by cappalli
- Network Config Backups solved by cappalli
- Link Aggregation on AP220 solved by cappalli
- Built in antennas in an AP275 solved by Ejohnson
- Remote AP AOS6.3 - IAP - User Authentication failed for user with MAC address? solved by victorfabian
- Are there any issues running AP225 in 6000 chassis with m3 card with 6.3 version solved by kdisc98
- Radar detected but what does the TypeID mean? solved by cjoseph
- How to do a pre-deployment survey with IAP-115 solved by kdisc98
- Where can I find WLSX-SWITCH-MIB solved by kdisc98
- Disabling Airwave polling temporarily solved by rgin
- Does Aruba controller (acting as internal DHCP server) support Option 43? solved by kdisc98
- AppRF v2 supported Platform solved by cjoseph
- Clinets only connect to IAP 105 at 802.11A and 802.11G speeds solved by cjoseph
- Wired Dot1X and PEAP solved by clembo
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Displayed below you will find one of the great ideas being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.