[AirheadsConf EMEA 2013 Breakout] Wireless LAN - Encryption, Authentication, and Access Control
Attached please find the presentation from [AirheadsConf EMEA 2013 Breakout] Wireless LAN - Advanced Aruba Security.
This is the presentation given at Airheads Conference EMEA, June 2013. We welcome your feedback and discussion based on this presentation.
The content covered here includes:
- Basic background in cryptography and public key infrastructure
- What is symmetric key crypto?
- What is asymmetric key crypto?
- What are certificates and PKI?
- How to use public certs with our controller
- How these two come together to create 802.1X
Presenters: Jon Green, Rich Langston