How to create or change a WPA - PSK Password for the wireless network?
This article applies to all Aruba Mobility controllers and ArubaOS 3.x and later.
Configuration Steps :
Using the GUI:
To configure WPA - PSK, follow these steps:
1) Navigate to Configuration > Wireless > AP configuration > AP group.
2) Select the AP group and click Edit.
3) Click Wireless LAN, Expand Virtual AP and click the particular virtual AP and expand it.
4) Click on the SSID Profile and select WPA-PSK with Encryption – TKIP and create a Passphrase and confirm it.
5) Apply and save the configuration.