Cloud Guest Troubleshooting commands
What are the different commands to troubleshoot issues related with Cloud Guest ?
1. We can run the command “show radius status” on IAP to check status of connectivity with cloud guest servers.
2. In case the clock is incorrect, the authentication will fail as RADSEC can not be set. Status will be set to INIT.
3. We should not change the RADSEC certificate mapped under Security settings. In case, this is changed, IAP won’t be able to establish TLS connection with cloud guest servers.
4. In case I change it to different one, we would see the following :
5. Changing RADSEC certificate results in TLS failure.