How is the group assigned to IAP when the IAP joins Aruba Central ?
How does IAP joins Central ?
1. Devices on default configuration
- Create groups & pre-provision devices to groups
- If not, devices move into default group:
2. IAP with non-default configuration.
•Create groups & pre-provision devices to groups (same as before) which will move the device automatically to the provisioned group.
•If not, devices move into un-provisioned section,
Move to existing group – which will override the configuration on IAP and push group config
3. Importing IAP configuration to a Group:
Create a new group using device configuration - which will help to import the configuration from IAP to central.